In this tutorial, we'll be creating a decorative handle board using UVPoxy.
Tips to keep in mind:
- We used three different colors.
- Make sure your handle board is levelled, it's lifted off of the work surface, and the surface of the wood has been wiped with denatured alcohol.
- Choose your colors and decide what kind of pattern you want to create before you mix your epoxy.
- Touch up the edges of your project after you’ve completed the main design. Use epoxy that has dripped onto the work surface to better match the colors on your board.
- If there is a hole in the handle of the board, make sure you’ve coated the inside surfaces as well.
- Use to blend colors if desired. You can use a heat gun or hair dryer.
- Add final accent color only after you’ve finished blending using heat.
- Torch bubbles once you’re happy with your design.
To watch the full video of this tutorial, click the link below.