Skip to content
Back to Frequently Asked Questions

Are EcoPoxy products non-toxic?

Epoxy resins have potential hazards associated with their use. In their unreacted forms, epoxy resins are generally classified as non-toxic and hardeners are classified as low toxicity. To work with epoxy products safely, wear proper PPE (gloves, glasses) and work in a well-ventilated area. Avoid eye and skin exposure. Do not ingest. Once fully cured, the epoxy is non-toxic. When finishing cured epoxy, use of PPE is still recommended to avoid dust exposure or inhalation. Consult the product’s Safety Data Sheet for complete health and safety information.